LINGUIST List 22.1646
Wed Apr 13 2011
Software: Resources: Lexicon-Grammar tables 3.3
Editor for this issue: Justin Petro
1. Elsa Tolone ,
Resources: Lexicon-Grammar tables 3.3
Message 1: Resources: Lexicon-Grammar tables 3.3
From: Elsa Tolone <elsa-toloneuniv-paris-est.fr>
Subject: Resources: Lexicon-Grammar tables 3.3
E-mail this message to a friend
It's a pleasure for us to announce to you the release of all existinglexical items and features in the Lexicon-Grammar of French at:
http://infolingu.univ-mlv.fr/ > Language Resources > Lexicon-Grammar >Download
http://infolingu.univ-mlv.fr/ > Données Linguistiques >Lexique-Grammaire > Téléchargement
- Lexicon-Grammar tables of French verbs, nouns playing the predicativerole ('verbal nouns'), frozen expressions and adverbs in CSV format, underLGPL-LR license (version 3.3)
* Simple verbs : - 67 tables with 13 867 entries, including 5 738 distinct entries - the table of classes with 551 features - an index of all entries with their class identifier and several examples - documentation of features - defining formulas of each table - classification tree and its reading conventions * Simple and compound nouns playing the predicative role: - 78 tables with 12 696 entries, including 8 531 distinct entries - the table of classes with 496 features * Frozen expressions including verbal and adjectival idioms: - 69 tables with 39 628 entries, including 38 658 distinct entries - the table of classes with 276 features * Simple and frozen adverbs: - 32 tables with 10 488 entries, including 9 326 distinct entries - the table of classes with 159 features
You can contribute to the Lexicon-Grammar (new classes, new lexical items,new features, etc.) and send the data you have built to Takuya Nakamura(LIGM) : takuya.nakamurauniv-mlv.fr
- LGLex syntactic lexicon of French verbs, nouns playing the predicativerole, frozen expressions and adverbs generated by LGExtract from theLexicon-Grammar tables, under the LGPL-LR license (version 3.3)
- the LGExtract tool and the configuration scripts (one per category) thatgenerates the lexicon above
- LGLex-Lefff syntactic lexicon of French verbs and nouns playing thepredicative role converted in Lefff format from LGLex lexicon, underLGPL-LR license (version 3.3)
- the LGLex2ilex script that generates the lexicon above from LGLex
Best regards,Elsa Tolone
Subject Language(s): French (fra)
This Year the LINGUIST List hopes to raise $67,000. This money will go to help
keep the List running by supporting all of our Student Editors for the coming year.
See below for donation instructions, and don't forget to check out Fund
Drive 2011 site!
There are many ways to donate to LINGUIST!
You can donate right now using our secure credit card form at
Alternatively you can also pledge right now and pay later. To do so, go to:
For all information on donating and pledging, including information on how to
donate by check, money order, or wire transfer, please visit:
The LINGUIST List is under the umbrella of Eastern Michigan University and as
such can receive donations through the EMU Foundation, which is a registered
501(c) Non Profit organization. Our Federal Tax number is 38-6005986. These
donations can be offset against your federal and sometimes your state tax return
(U.S. tax payers only). For more information visit the IRS Web-Site, or contact
your financial advisor.
Many companies also offer a gift matching program, such that they will match
any gift you make to a non-profit organization. Normally this entails your
contacting your human resources department and sending us a form that the
EMU Foundation fills in and returns to your employer. This is generally a simple
administrative procedure that doubles the value of your gift to LINGUIST, without
costing you an extra penny. Please take a moment to check if your company
operates such a program.
Thank you very much for your support of LINGUIST!
Page Updated: 13-Apr-2011