LINGUIST List 30.2328
Tue Jun 04 2019
Calls: Applied Linguistics / Logos & Littera: Journal of Interdisciplinary Approaches to Text (Jrnl)
Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinsonlinguistlist.org>
Milica Vukovic Stamatovic <vmilica
Applied Linguistics / Logos & Littera: Journal of Interdisciplinary Approaches to Text (Jrnl) E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: Logos & Littera: Journal of Interdisciplinary Approaches to Text
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics
Subject Language(s): English
Call Deadline: 15-Sep-2019
Call for Papers:
English for Specific Purposes in undergraduate university education: International experiences
Logos et Littera: Journal of Interdisciplinary Approaches to Text is an international journal, published by the Faculty of Philology, University of Montenegro (currently indexed, inter alia, in Erih Plus, EBSCO, DOAJ and ProQuest LLBA). We are currently inviting papers to be considered for publication in the special issue of the Journal, entitled English for Specific Purposes in Undergraduate University Education: International Experiences.
Some of the topics of interest include:
- ESP in tertiary education today, particularly with respect to the teaching of General English and to EMI (English as Medium of Instruction)
- the position of ESP teachers in universities today
- needs analysis of ESP learners, particularly including the selection of vocabulary / grammar for ESP courses
- selection / assessment / development of ESP teaching and learning materials for tertiary education
- and other topics related to the title of the issue
All contributions shall undergo at least one blind peer review before being accepted for publication. For guidelines and instructions, please visit the website of the Journal - www.ll.ac.me
(the first version of the paper does not have to be adapted to the Journal's formatting and referencing styles). To submit a paper or inquire about the submission procedures and policies, contact us at logoslittera
The deadline for submitting papers for this special issue is September 15, 2019. The issue will have been published by the end of December 2019.
We are looking forward to receiving your contributions.
Page Updated: 04-Jun-2019