LINGUIST List 32.2961
Fri Sep 17 2021
Calls: Applied Linguistics, Ling & Literature/Morocco
Editor for this issue: Everett Green <everettlinguistlist.org>
Samira Dlimi <s.dlimi
Representation in Languages, Literature and Arts: What mutations in the digital era? E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: Representation in Languages, Literature and Arts: What mutations in the digital era?
Date: 30-Mar-2022 - 31-Mar-2022
Location: Rabat, Morocco
Contact Person: Samira Dlimi
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Ling & Literature
Call Deadline: 30-Oct-2021
''Representation'', a key word that has always accompanied the cultural production of humanity and its reception for so long a time, remains extremely in the spotlight given its transversal character and its capacity for renewal. This term generally denotes the relationship that the human being establishes with reality. It therefore involves a mediator between himself or herself and the real world by resorting to a kind of mediation. The latter could be a language, a cultural product, a symbol, a creation or a convention, etc.
However, in order to better understand our purpose, we plan to focus the 2022 international colloquium on the changes introduced by the impact of digitization on representation.
Call for Papers:
Contributions are invited on, but not restricted to, the following topics:
- Literature: representation between final product, process and digital influence;
- Didactics: what new practices?
- The digital book: uses and transformations;
- Reception as representation: in class, in front of a show and in public space;
- Cinema, theater, painting and the new challenges of representation;
- Representation and social networks;
- ICT: digitalization and its impact on reception;
- Translation and transfer of representations;
- Education and the construction of representations.
Details of Paper Submission:
Contributions presented at the colloquium will last around minutes. Proposals for presentations should take into account the following guidelines:
- Working languages: Arabic, French and English
- Word file including the author’s name, affiliation, full contact details, title of the presentation, 5 keywords, an abstract of about 500 words and a brief bio-bibliographic notes on the author.
- Along with researchers and academics, doctoral students are also strongly encouraged to submit proposals either in the form of presentations or posters.
- Publication procedures will start in April 2021 and notifications will be sent accordingly.
- Proposals are to be submitted to the following addresses:
um5r.ac.ma ; abdellah.baida
ens.um5.ac.ma ; baidabdel
Colloquium Participation fees:
Students 400 dh (40 euros)
Others 900 dh (90 euros)
This amount covers documentation, coffee breaks and midday meals.
Aug 05, 2021: Start of proposal submission
Oct 30, 2021: Submission deadline
Nov. 30, 2021: Notification of review results
Mar. 30-31, 2022: Colloquium dates
Page Updated: 17-Sep-2021