LINGUIST List 33.1242
Wed Apr 06 2022
Calls: Applied Ling, Cog Sci, Comp Ling, Text/Corpus Ling/Japan
Editor for this issue: Everett Green <everettlinguistlist.org>
Debopriyo Roy <droy
ETLTC-ICETM2023: Track on Technology Assisted Language Learning and Educational Technologies E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: ETLTC-ICETM2023: Track on Technology Assisted Language Learning and Educational Technologies
Short Title: ETLTC-ICETM2023
Date: 24-Jan-2023 - 27-Jan-2023
Location: University of Aizu, Aizuwakamatsu City, Fukushima, Japan, Japan
Contact Person: Debopriyo Roy
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: https://etltc-acmchap-japanconf.org/
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Cognitive Science; Computational Linguistics; Text/Corpus Linguistics
Call Deadline: 04-Nov-2022
This is the 5th international conference on ICT integration in technical education held in conjunction with the 2nd international conference on educational technologies and management. As part of this conference, students and faculty specializing in language sciences will be able to submit papers on any topic related to ICT use in language teaching and learning under special sessions on technology-assisted language learning and educational technologies. Accepted papers will be published in the SCOPUS-indexed online conference proceedings. The conference will have both face-to-face and online sessions.
Call for Papers:
- Submit the 1st draft of the full paper (up to 12 pages) OR an extended abstract (600-1000 words approx.) by the November 4, 2022 deadline
- You DO NOT need a template when submitting the first draft of the paper or the extended abstract.
- Please upload an anonymous PDF for your first draft submission. Any identifying details in the text of the paper must be deleted until the paper is accepted for publication.
- Please contact the conference chair at etltc.conf
gmail.com if you have any persistent issues with the Easy Chair submission system.
- Please submit by the deadline.
For the full call for papers, visit: https://etltc-acmchap-japanconf.org/cfp
Page Updated: 06-Apr-2022